IMPACT LeadershiP Development Program
Youth & Young Adults, Ages 11+*
*(Must be at least 12 years of age and a 6th grade graduate by the start of the summer program)
IMPACT is not just another youth program- it’s a leadership experience!
IMPACT exists to impact lives to grow in relationship with God and others; to make a difference in their community, and a change in culture.
We develop leaders who will impact lives, community and culture.
Students, you may have considered:
· Becoming a camp counselor
· Running for a school office position
· Starting a Bible Study
· Getting a job
· Going on a mission trip
· Helping in the Children’s Ministry at your church
· Joining a sports team
…all of these things require leadership skills. And we can help!
As a student, now is the perfect time for you to begin developing leadership skills for life.
Our Training Covers it all
· Students discover their unique strengths through D.I.S.C personality testing and Leadership Styles training.
· “The Art of Self-Leadership” teaches practical life skills and helps students to realize that they must lead themselves before they can effectively lead others.
· Ministry-specific classes prepare students for leadership roles within their local church and abroad, covering everything from preparing a Bible Lesson to sharing their personal testimony.
· IMPACT Camp provides hands-on opportunities for students to put their training into practice working with campers and assisting with diverse camp activities.
· Childcare classes offer practical skill training, problem-solving and age-level characteristics
As you can see, we are passionate about raising up a generation of students who will choose not only succeed in life- but to lead in life, so that their life will leave a positive, lasting mark on the world.
Participants are encouraged to attend the Leadership Training Weekend, held in late winter, where they will be equipped with leadership knowledge and training that will prepare them for roles in their local school, church and community.
Students are then invited back to attend week-long summer camp in June where they can put their skills into practice, gaining experience through leading children at our Discovery Day Camp program.
IMPACT Fall Connection, in November, is an overnight retreat that encourages our leadership to connect with God and others through 24 hours of fellowship and worship. Fall Connection is the perfect time for newly eligible students to learn more about how IMPACT works and meet other students already involved in the program.
IMPACT Leadership Training Weekend
Check back for 2018 dates!
June 10-16, 2017
Check-in: Saturday 6-7pm
Depart: Friday 7pm
IMPACT 3 and 6-week Summer Internships 2017
>>Click to learn more
IMPACT Fall Connection
November 17-18, 2017
Check-in: 7pm, Nov. 17
**IMPORTANT: A minimum deposit is due at the time of registration to hold your spot. This deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE.**
THE NEXT LEVEL: Internship
Internships provide additional opportunities for mentorship, leadership training, and hands-on experience. Students work alongside camp staff to assist in various camp operations, while growing in their relationship with God and others.
The goal of the IMPACT Internship program is to equip and inspire leaders to impact the world for the Kingdom of God.
Our focus is to model for students how to live a Bible-based, Christ-centered, Mission-minded life.
Current opportunities include:
-Paid 6 and 12-month internships
-3 and 6 week summer internships